WE ARE MOVING!

So...yes, the big news is that we are moving to Norway! Crazy right? What's even more crazy is that we only have 9 days left to spend in California...snif snif :(. This is a sudden change in our lives as it was one year and half ago coming to the US. We came here because my partner got a fellowship to study his master degree. We've always loved to travel, so quickly we found ourselves in a totally different country that we consider now our second home!

Getting adapted to living in California was so easy! We've had here probably the best time of our lives! I really cannot describe how well we've been seriously!

So now you may be wondering, if you are so well in California, why are you leaving? We ask ourselves this question almost every day too! But the thing is that in some way we feel this experience has arrived to the end, the master is done, we've traveled a lot around the US and now we just want to start something new! Does it make sense? I guess that once you start traveling and specially when you live abroad for some time, you may get somehow addicted to experience the same again and again.

Some months ago we wrote a list of the top ten places we would like to live and Norway was one of them :). In less than 3 weeks my partner got a great job there and here we are...almost in our way to Norway! I've always had curiosity to know more about Scandinavia and now I'm gonna find out!

We have been selling our furniture this week, our home is almost empty right now, it feels weird, sad and happy at the same time.

In less than one month I will be writing you from Norway. I am looking forward to start this new adventure! I hope you enjoy following along! I will keep writing here as usual and even more often (That's the plan!) because this young little blog is a huge important part of my life and I love to share my projects and expediencies with all of you!

Thanks for making it possible.

Have a great weekend!


Ingrid

3 comments:

  1. My first reaction is "you're insane!!!" I, like you, know the difference between the states and Europe and if I ever got the chance to move back to California I would never leave again! But I wish you all the luck in the world and look forward to seeing your pics and hearing all about Scandinavian life. beso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to move to Norway and have a chance to live there as well. Have a safe journey and write a post with some clicks and don't forget to share them with us.

    ReplyDelete